Irrigation agent for root canal walls chelating and smear layer removal
Calasept EDTA is specially formulated to aid in the negotiation of root canals by endodontic instruments. The EDTA forms a water soluble chelate complex that decalcifies substances and dissolves smear layers, thereby increasing the adhesion of filling material. EDTA helps to enlarge and shape the canal for final obturation. For maximum effect, flush intermittently with EDTA and sodium hypochlorite.
Rinse the root canal thoroughly after use of EDTA. Calasept CHX is recommended for final rinsing.
4 reasons to use Calasept® EDTA
1. Minimizes file fractures
2. Increased adhesion to filling materials
3. Easily flushed from the canal system
4. Easy filling of syringe
Prod No: 1260100 Calasept EDTA, 100 ml
> Frequently asked questions about Calasept.
Sign up for more information!
3 Step Download:
- Left click on the desired image from the gallery.
- Left click on the name of the image BELOW the actual image.
- Right click on the image, choose ‘Save picture as’ and save.