This original compomer composition allows controlled expansion which is an important property to compensate the curing contraction of composite materials. Thanks to the glass ionomer content ANA Liner doubles the adhesion to dentine. As a lining material it can also be used for porcelain fillings. ANA Liner is also suitable for temporary and minor fillings. ANA Liner is a one component light cured lining material. Inserted directly from the syringe ANA Liner offers a very convenient handling. The syringe is unique, elegant and offers an easy application. Lining has never been easier. Gap free composite restorations are a fact when this liner is used as the expansion is approx. 1 %. This compensates the curing contraction in a composite filling. ANA Liner bonds to the dentine which prevents the formation of marginal gaps protecting from bacterial penetration which might lead to pulp damage or post operative sensitivity.
- Polymetharcrylated polycarbonica acid 4%
- Polyacrylic acid 7%
- BIS-GMA 8%
- Triethylenglycoldimethacrylate 6%
- Amine/campherquinone catalyst 1%
- Ionomer cement filler 50%
- Bariumglass/SiO2 24%
4 reasons to use ANA Liner
1. Compensate composite shrinkage
2. Increase bonding strenght
Prod No: 1610000 ANA Liner Syringes, 10x0,3g, 10-pack
Sign up for more information!
3 Step Download:
- Left click on the desired image from the gallery.
- Left click on the name of the image BELOW the actual image.
- Right click on the image, choose ‘Save picture as’ and save.