ANA Norm Aesthetics
Micro hybrid composite
A micro hybrid composite with excellent radio opacity, high gloss polishability, low polymerisation shrinkage and with a unique colour system. To select the most appropriate shade determine the direction of tooth colour. Choose between the dentine colours, white or grey. Insert the selected colour as dentine. The thickness of the layers determines the intensity of the colour. If the tooth colour is very intense one of the dentine colours is used on its own. Polish to an outstanding gloss finish.
Depth of cure 3,5 mm
Flexural strength 120MPa
Water sorption 25μg/mm3
Radiopacity 2 mmAl
Designed for classes I, II, III, IV, V
Complies with ISO 4049
Tot. inorganic filler content 77%Wt.
4-reasons to use ANA Norm Aesthetics
1. Excellent radiopacity
2. High gloss polish ability
3. The ANA Norm Colour system
4. Small polymerisation shrinkage
Prod No 1330300 White, 10 x 0.3g
Prod No 1330600 Grey, 10 x 0.3g
Prod No 1330700 Shade guide
3 Step Download:
- Left click on the desired image from the gallery.
- Left click on the name of the image BELOW the actual image.
- Right click on the image, choose ‘Save picture as’ and save.