Here is the short summary of typical extraction with Luxator LX.
1. A careful examination of the case is made, patient’s history taken, x-ray assessed.
2. A local anaesthesia is applied.
3. It is explained to the patient what he or she should expect during the procedure.
4. Luxator LX is used up to the point of resistance with medium speed all around the circumference of the tooth to cut
the periodontal fibres.
5. Luxator Forte instruments are used to loosen the tooth a bit more.
6. If the tooth crown is preserved, appropriate forceps are used, mainly for vertical lift of the tooth. If only a root remains,
special tweezers RootPicker are used.
7. If needed a proper excochleation and socket cleaning is performed.
8. Tamponade with gauze or an equine collagen plug is inserted.
9. A recall is made in a week.