Nobetec is a tissue compatible multi-purpose ZOE-cement. The powder and liquid offers the possibility to mix different consistencies for various applications. Nobetec is known for its strength! Cementation of temporary crowns and bridges. It is also easy to remove without falling off ahead of schedule when used for cementation of temporary crowns and bridges.
When using Nobetec as temporary filling the adhesion is excellent but at the same time it is easily removed by means of an excavator or a burr drill.
4 reasons to use Nobetec
1. ZOE- multipurpose cement
2. Stays in place as long as needed
3. Excellent adhesion
4. Long and successful history
Did you know?
Thanks to the total etch technique any remaining eugenol is removed and does not affect the bonding capacity. Eugenol, Balsam of Peru and Balsam of Canada have all pain relieving and soothing capacity.
Zinc oxide 60%
Prod No: 1250100 Nobetec Powder, 100 g
Download other catalogues from DirectaDentalGroup.
3 Step Download:
- Left click on the desired image from the gallery.
- Left click on the name of the image BELOW the actual image.
- Right click on the image, choose ‘Save picture as’ and save.