Calasept® Sodium Hypochlorite
Disinfecting solution for endodontic irrigation during root canal treatment
Calasept Sodium Hypochlorite is used for the irrigation and debridement of root canals during endodontic treatment. Calasept Sodium Hypochlorite is most reliable to your endodontic irrigation due to its antimicrobial and tissue dissolving activity. It is an excellent choice to optimize successful debridement during instrumentation thanks to its efficiency against pathogenic organisms and pulp digestion.
- Irrigation and debridement of root canals
- Optimizes debridement during instrumentation
- Removal of smear layer and inorganic substances
4 reasons to use Calasept® Sodium Hypochlorite
1. Reliable endodontic irrigation
2. For irrigation and debridement of root canals
3. Antimicrobial and tissue dissolving
4. Disinfecting solution
Prod No: 1290300 Calasept Sodium Hypochlorite 3%, 500 ml
Prod No: 1290600 Calasept Sodium Hypochlorite 6%, 500 ml
> Frequently asked questions about Calasept.
Sign up for more information!
3 Step Download:
- Left click on the desired image from the gallery.
- Left click on the name of the image BELOW the actual image.
- Right click on the image, choose ‘Save picture as’ and save.