Ceramir® Bioceramic Implant Cement
Ceramir® Bioceramic Implant Cement is developed specially to help dentists focused on implant treatments. Ceramir Bioceramic Implant Cement is a permanent, radiopaque bioceramic cement, 100% resin free and tissue-friendly with excellent handling properties.
The main component in the powder is calcium aluminate and the liquid, water. The cement, which hardens because of a chemical reaction, is self-setting. In Ceramir Bioceramic Implant Cement QuikCap, the cement is supplied in a capsule for mixing and direct application. A capsule applicator and a mixing device are required for use. We recommend Ceramir Applicator 2.
Ceramir Bioceramic Implant Cement is intended for permanent cementation on implant abutments of:
• Metal and porcelain fused to metal restorations
• High-strength ceramic restorations suitable for conventional cementation (e.g., zirconia, alumina, and lithium disilicate)
Reasons to use Ceramir® Bioceramic Implant Cement
• 100% resin free
• Cement with apatite forming ability
• No pre-treatment needed
• Excellent flowability – easy seating
• Easy removal of excess cement due to controlled gel phase
40037 Ceramir Bioceramic Implant Cement
3 Step Download:
- Left click on the desired image from the gallery.
- Left click on the name of the image BELOW the actual image.
- Right click on the image, choose ‘Save picture as’ and save.