Calasept® Irrigation Needles
Double side vent for efficient irrigation during root canal therapy
With this high quality, double side vented, luer lock irrigation needle, you can be sure to get an effective and safe irrigation when performing an endo treatment. Easy and optimized to clean out the canals with the double side openings, creating a "swirl-effect". Safe with the rounded and closed tip, protecting apex.
4 reasons to use Calasept® Irrigation Needles
1. Double side vented, easy use for cleaning out the canals
2. Sterile and disposable in high quality stainless steel
4. Container packed with luer lock hub
Prod No: 1201600 Calasept Irrigation needles, 27 G, 25 pcs
Prod No: 1201610 Calasept Irrigation needles, 31 G, 25 pcs
> Frequently asked questions about Calasept.
3 Step Download:
- Left click on the desired image from the gallery.
- Left click on the name of the image BELOW the actual image.
- Right click on the image, choose ‘Save picture as’ and save.